Multiselect in datagrid

Nandini

Hello,

Can anyone please help me regarding the Multiselect option in Datagrid,
I have seen the article about this and tried but i am not able to solve the
problem, i got the checkbox for the checkAll option, but when i click on
this checkall option, it's giving error as object required in the
line.......
" xState=theBox.checked; "
I tried in this article , link is
http://www.codeproject.com/aspnet/Multi-select_Dataagrid.asp

Moreover, I want the functionality to check all checkboxes when we click on
checkall option.

please anyone help me regarding this.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,