Multiselect in datagrid

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Datagrid Control' started by Nandini, Dec 12, 2004.

  1. Nandini

    Nandini Guest

    Hello,

    Can anyone please help me regarding the Multiselect option in Datagrid,
    I have seen the article about this and tried but i am not able to solve the
    problem, i got the checkbox for the checkAll option, but when i click on
    this checkall option, it's giving error as object required in the
    line.......
    " xState=theBox.checked; "
    I tried in this article , link is
    http://www.codeproject.com/aspnet/Multi-select_Dataagrid.asp

    Moreover, I want the functionality to check all checkboxes when we click on
    checkall option.

    please anyone help me regarding this.

    Thank you in advance.

    Regards,