    like that ?
    thank you very much.
    mathew

    mathew markowski, Dec 8, 2003

  2. I suggest you use asynchronous delegates.
    Simple and easy. Google for examples .

    -D
    ps: sounds like a homework assignment.

    Dino Chiesa [Microsoft], Dec 8, 2003

  3. mathew markowski

    Shaji Sethu Guest

    I had replied to a similar question earlier:
    Will save you time from googeling

    Have a look at the following article and it may help solve you problem.
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnservice/html/service09192001.asp

    These are one of the may excellent articles Matt has written. Hope it helps.

    Regards.

    /Shaji Sethu

    Shaji Sethu, Jan 22, 2004