MultiuLineInput & MultichkBoc controls

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Mobile' started by mobiledev2000, Oct 25, 2003.

  1. Hi,

    Anybody help with this. I am trying to use the MultiLineInputControl and the
    MobileCheckBox controls (from Microsoft but unsupported by them) on the same
    mobile web page., this requires a few lines adding to the web.config file in
    project. The lines being:

    <mobileControls
    cookielessDataDictionaryType="System.Web.Mobile.CookielessData">

    <device name="MMITTextInputHtmlDeviceAdapter"
    inheritsFrom="HtmlDeviceAdapters">

    <control name="MMIT_Sample.MultiLineInput,MLIC"
    adapter="MMIT_Sample.HtmlMultiLineInputAdapter,MLIC" />

    </device>

    <device name="MobileCheckboxHtmlDeviceAdapter"
    inheritsFrom="HtmlDeviceAdapters">

    <control name="MobileCheckbox.Checkbox,MobileCheckbox"
    adapter="MobileCheckbox.HtmlCheckboxAdapter,MobileCheckbox" />

    </device>

    <device name="MobileCheckboxWmlDeviceAdapter"
    inheritsFrom="WmlDeviceAdapters">

    <control name="MobileCheckbox.Checkbox,MobileCheckbox"
    adapter="MobileCheckbox.WmlCheckboxAdapter,MobileCheckbox" />

    </device>

    <device name="MobileCheckboxChtmlDeviceAdapter"
    inheritsFrom="ChtmlDeviceAdapters">

    <control name="MobileCheckbox.Checkbox,MobileCheckbox"
    adapter="MobileCheckbox.ChtmlCheckboxAdapter,MobileCheckbox" />

    </device>

    </mobileControls>

    The first device refers to the MultiLineInput Control and the rest to the
    CheckboxControl. Problem is when I view an aspx page with both controls on
    it only shows one of the controls (the first one in the list under
    mobileControls as shown above). Does anybody know how I can change the
    web.config code to display both controls?

    Thanks

    mobiledev2000, Oct 25, 2003