multiview without postback

Stephen

I am using visual web developer (asp.net 2.0) and trying to select a
view in a multiview without doing a postback. I am looking for a
javascript event to select the appropriate view using link buttons. I
am not sure if the control is even fully rendered for a javascript
event to be added to it.

In other words, I want it to function more like the IE web
tabstrip/pageview control in .net 1.x

Any help is appreciated.

Bruce Barker

in asp.net, if an object is invisible, its not rendered. to do want you want
you will have to use style command to hide the objects, not the visible
property.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

Stephen

I ended up hiding the control in a table and hiding the table with
javascript during the page load event.

Thanks.