    In other words, I want it to function more like the IE web
    tabstrip/pageview control in .net 1.x

    Any help is appreciated.

    Stephen, Aug 2, 2005

  2. Stephen

    Bruce Barker Guest

    in asp.net, if an object is invisible, its not rendered. to do want you want
    you will have to use style command to hide the objects, not the visible
    property.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    Bruce Barker, Aug 2, 2005

  3. Stephen

    Stephen Guest

    I ended up hiding the control in a table and hiding the table with
    javascript during the page load event.

    Thanks.

    Stephen, Aug 2, 2005