    Any suggestions as to a route to handle this in the current application ?

    any pointers to learning resources covering VB/XML or even VB/Cache ?

    thanks

    mikey mike, Aug 12, 2004

  2. mikey mike

    Maury Pepper Guest

    Take a look at eXtc by M/Gateway at www.mgateway.tzo.com/eXtc.htm

    "mikey mike" <> wrote in message
    news:cffftq$s93$1$...
    > We have a Mumps/COS application with a VB front end.
    >
    > We currently read/write text files to and from other systems, but a

    customer

    Maury Pepper, Aug 12, 2004

  3. mikey mike

    Andy Dingley Guest

    On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 11:13:43 +0100, "mikey mike"
    <> wrote:

    >We have a Mumps/COS application with a VB front end.
    >
    >We currently read/write text files to and from other systems, but a customer
    >has a requirement to change to XML files
    >
    >Any suggestions as to a route to handle this in the current application ?

    Do you control the VB app, i.e. can you make changes to it ?

    M$oft have an ActiveX called MSXML that is easy to use and to
    integrate with VB. This would be an easy route to adding XML features.

    --
    Smert' spamionam

    Andy Dingley, Aug 12, 2004