mush 1.1 released! - Type-based dependency injection for scripts

Chris Withers

Hi All,

I'm very happy to announce the a new release of Mush, a light weight
dependency injection framework aimed at enabling the easy testing and
re-use of chunks of code that make up scripts.

This release rounds out a few rough edges after a few months of real
world use:

- Runners can now be created from other Runners during instantiation or
using the .extend() method as well as concatenation.

- @requires decorations can now be stacked

- Runners now have a .replace() method allowing you to replace a
callable with a mock to make sure the callable is passed the right
parameters.

For a worked example of how to use Mush to reduce the copy'n'paste in
your scripts, please see here:

http://pythonhosted.org/mush/examples.html

Full docs are here:

http://pythonhosted.org/mush/

Downloads are here:

https://pypi.python.org/pypi/mush

Compatible with Python 2.6, 2.7, 3.2 and 3.3 on Linux, Mac OS X and Windows:

http://jenkins.simplistix.co.uk/view/mush/

Any problems, please give me a shout on the (e-mail address removed)
list!

cheers,

Chris