mush 1.2 released! - Type-based dependency injection for scripts

Chris Withers

Hi All,

I'm very happy to announce the a new release of Mush, a light weight
dependency injection framework aimed at enabling the easy testing and
re-use of chunks of code that make up scripts.

This release rounds out a some more rough edges after even more real
world use:

- The 'nothing' singleton is now used instead of None for marking
return types, fixing a bug that occurred when a callable tried to
type-map a result that was None.

- Add an after() type wrapper for callables that need to wait
until after a resource is used but that can't accept that resource
as a parameter.

For a worked example of how to use Mush to reduce the copy'n'paste in
your scripts, please see here:

http://pythonhosted.org/mush/examples.html

Full docs are here:

http://pythonhosted.org/mush/

Downloads are here:

https://pypi.python.org/pypi/mush

Compatible with Python 2.6, 2.7, 3.2 and 3.3 on Linux, Mac OS X and Windows:

http://jenkins.simplistix.co.uk/view/mush/

Any problems, please give me a shout on the (e-mail address removed)
list!

cheers,

Chris