Must be the .NET Framework to be Install on Client Machine When us

Bruno Alexandre

the NET framework must be installed in the computer that has the website

(the user only access a webpage)

so, all you need to to install .NET framework in the Web Server machine that
is hosting your website.

if were doing a window forms application, then YES because the computer that
runs the application is not the server, but the client machine, this is
valid for ActiveX controls done using .NET (the ActiveX is in the client
machine, not in the server)

Guest

Hi,

Why should we have to Install .NET Framework on Client Machine. ?

Becuse of on client machine, the aspx page randers in html.
means the page running on server,and creates the instance of page according
http request from client machine.

I think, In this condition the application gets all references from
framework installed on webserver, Isn't it ?