Must be the .NET Framework to be Install on Client Machine When us

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by =?Utf-8?B?SmFpUHJha2FzaCBTaGFybWE=?=, Jun 14, 2006.

  1. =?Utf-8?B?SmFpUHJha2FzaCBTaGFybWE=?=, Jun 14, 2006

  2. the NET framework must be installed in the computer that has the website

    (the user only access a webpage)

    so, all you need to to install .NET framework in the Web Server machine that
    is hosting your website.

    if were doing a window forms application, then YES because the computer that
    runs the application is not the server, but the client machine, this is
    valid for ActiveX controls done using .NET (the ActiveX is in the client
    machine, not in the server)

    --

    Bruno Alexandre
    (a Portuguese in Københanv, Danmark)

    "JaiPrakash Sharma" <> escreveu na
    mensagem news:...

    Bruno Alexandre, Jun 14, 2006

  3. Re: Must be the .NET Framework to be Install on Client Machine Whe

    Hi,

    Why should we have to Install .NET Framework on Client Machine. ?

    Becuse of on client machine, the aspx page randers in html.
    means the page running on server,and creates the instance of page according
    http request from client machine.

    I think, In this condition the application gets all references from
    framework installed on webserver, Isn't it ?

    =?Utf-8?B?SmFpUHJha2FzaCBTaGFybWE=?=, Jun 14, 2006
  4. Re: Must be the .NET Framework to be Install on Client Machine Whe

    did you really read what I wrote?

    Bruno Alexandre, Jun 14, 2006
  5. Re: Must be the .NET Framework to be Install on Client Machine Whe

    Yes,I got my answer.

    Thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?SmFpUHJha2FzaCBTaGFybWE=?=, Jun 15, 2006