Mutex could not be created.

Raghuvansh

I deployed my asp.net in vb.net vdir 'dotnet'. Its under a parent vdir
'Leg'

I am getting the following error (see below).

If I deploy teh same vdir 'dotnet' as the parent vdir, its working
fine. Am clueless why it wont work inside 'Leg'.

All other parent .net vdirs work fine.

Any ideas??

Thanks

Server Error in '/Leg/dotnet' Application.

Mutex could not be created.

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: Mutex could not
be created.

Source Error:

Stack Trace:

[InvalidOperationException: Mutex could not be created.]
System.Web.Compilation.CompilationMutex..ctor(Boolean initialOwner,
String name, String comment) +245
System.Web.Compilation.CompilationLock..cctor() +112

[TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for
"System.Web.Compilation.CompilationLock" threw an exception.]
System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.GetParserCacheItemInternal(Boolean
fCreateIfNotFound) +20
System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.GetParserCacheItem() +32
System.Web.UI.ApplicationFileParser.GetCompiledApplicationType(String
inputFile, HttpContext context, ApplicationFileParser& parser) +171
System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.CompileApplication(HttpContext
context) +43
System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.Init(HttpContext context) +485
System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.GetApplicationInstance(HttpContext
context) +170
System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestInternal(HttpWorkerRequest wr)
+414