Mutli Part Rollover Button

Jerry Camel

I want to create a custom control (ASP 1.1)...

It's a variable width rollover button with text... The background is made
up of three parts: The left side image which should change during rollover,
the background which sits behind the text label and the right edge which
just finished the graphic.

How do you go about creating a control like this? Where the image should
change when the mouse is over any part of the button and the text is a
property set at design time and the button stretches to fit the label...

Thanks.

Jerry