Mutlipule Language support on ASP.NET

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Tedmond, Jul 19, 2008.

  1. Tedmond

    Tedmond Guest

    Dear all,

    My colleague has created a Web project that support both English and
    Chinese. We use the Local Resource to keep the display values. However,
    when I run the project in my PC, I get a run-time error from
    this.GetPropertyValue("LanguagePreference")
    Inside the ProfileCommon class during the form load.

    The error is
    ‘Message="An error has occurred while establishing a connection to the
    server. When connecting to SQL Server 2005, this failure may be caused by
    the fact that under the default settings SQL Server does not allow remote
    connections. (provider: TCP Provider, error: 0’

    I have spent a long time but still have no idea how to fix it.

    Can anyone give me idea how to solve it?

    Thanks for any help.

    Tedmond
    Tedmond, Jul 19, 2008

    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/914277