    there any other way( for example by using their keys or something).
    Please help me. Arun( )

    , Dec 15, 2006

  2. Mark Rae Guest

    "" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    Please stop posting the same question over and over again - this isn't your
    private helpdesk, you know...

    Mark Rae, Dec 15, 2006

  3. If they're mutually exclusive then you should use a radio buttons
    instead of checkboxes setting up appropriate radio button groups.

    Sam

    We're hiring! B-Line Medical is seeking Mid/Sr. .NET
    Developers for exciting positions in medical product
    development in MD/DC. Work with a variety of technologies
    in a relaxed team environment. See ads on Dice.com.

    Samuel R. Neff, Dec 15, 2006