mutually exclusive check box extender

arun

Hi Can any one suggest me how to access the mutually exclusive check
box extender in a table of 7 rows by 14 columns. Only one can be
selected in each row. Other than checking each one with if condition is
there any other way( for example by using their keys or something).
Please help me. Arun( (e-mail address removed) )

Mark Rae

Please stop posting the same question over and over again - this isn't your
private helpdesk, you know...

Samuel R. Neff

If they're mutually exclusive then you should use a radio buttons
instead of checkboxes setting up appropriate radio button groups.

Sam