mutually exclusive radio button

js

I include a asp:RadioButton in an ItemTemplate of a DataGrid like the
following. However, the radio buttons are not mutual exclusive where
select one will deselect the rest of the radio buttons. I know there is
a similar bug with RadioButton in a DataList. Does this bug also apply
to Datagrid? If not, how can I set them to be selected mutually
exclusively?

<asp:datagrid id="MyDataGrid" runat="server" CssClass="InventoryTable">
<ItemStyle CssClass="inventoryListItemStyle"></ItemStyle>
<AlternatingItemStyle CssClass="inventoryListAlternateItemStyle" />
<HeaderStyle CssClass="inventoryListHeaderStyle"></HeaderStyle>
<Columns>
<asp:TemplateColumn>
<ItemTemplate>
<asp:RadioButton ID="rdoSelected" Runat="server"
GroupName="rdoGroup"/>
</ItemTemplate>
</asp:TemplateColumn>
</Columns>
</asp:datagrid>

js

This won't work because I need only ONE radio button in the first
column of each data row in DataGrid. I need to allow sorting on the
DataGrid header which RadioButtonList does not support or it is not
easy to implement. Any more idea? Thanks.