    How do I define a RadioButton Server control to work mutually exclusive in a bound DataList? Mutually exclusive for all records listed.

    GroupName is defined and AutoPostBack must be set to False.

    Thank you in advance.

    Parker, Jul 7, 2004

  2. It is a known problem. See http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q316495.

    You can find workaround at http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=

    Eliyahu
    "Parker" <> wrote in message news:...
    I can add a RadioButton to a DataList and the button behaves in a mutually exclusive way, e.g. if row three is checked and then row five is checked, row three is then not checked. This works fine for an HTML RadioButton but...

    When I add runat="server" to the RadioButton control, the RadioButtons does not behave in a mutually exclusive state, e.g. row three is checked and then row five is checked, row three and the row five RadioButton are checked, not mutually exclusive. GroupName is defined.

    Eliyahu Goldin, Jul 7, 2004