    and everything Ive read seems pitched at those who already "get it".

    Thanks

    Richard

    Richard Coltrane, Dec 18, 2007

  2. This link http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa478961.aspx will clear
    away all your confusion. Search for The MVC Pattern on the page if you don't
    care to read the entire page.

    Regards,
    Alvin Bruney [MVP ASP.NET]

    [Shameless Author plug]
    The O.W.C. Black Book, 2nd Edition
    Exclusively on www.lulu.com/owc $19.99

    Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP], Dec 19, 2007

  3. Richard Coltrane

    Patrice Guest

    Also
    http://weblogs.asp.net/scottgu/archive/2007/11/13/asp-net-mvc-framework-part-1.aspx
    might help. The ASP.NET team will include a MVC model in an upcoming
    update...

    --
    Patrice

    %...