MVC .... Many views and one controller

Ralph Shnelvar

What's the right RoR way if a controller needs to display one of many
views in, say, an index method?

Iñaki Baz Castillo

El Lunes, 18 de Enero de 2010, Ralph Shnelvar escribi=C3=B3:
What's the right RoR way if a controller needs to display one of many
views in, say, an index method?

The right way is asking in a RoR maillist rather than in a pure Ruby mailli=
st.

=2D-=20
I=C3=B1aki Baz Castillo <[email protected]>

Ralph Shnelvar

Iñaki Baz Castillo said:
El Lunes, 18 de Enero de 2010, Ralph Shnelvar escribió:

The right way is asking in a RoR maillist rather than in a pure Ruby
maillist.

I thought this was the RoR mailing list!

Ralph Shnelvar

No, this is Ruby-Talk maillist ;)

This is frustrating. When I select "new topic" on this forum, one of
the options is "Ruby on Rails".