    Thanks.

    regard
    developeforum

    Guest, Nov 10, 2003

    bill Guest

    How about the book pressed by wrox, "ASP.NET Website Programming
    Problem-Design-Solution", it is really build a web site using 3-tier
    architecture.

    --
    bill
    e-mail:

    bill, Nov 10, 2003

    Joerg Jooss Guest

    Joerg Jooss, Nov 15, 2003
  4. Any comment on doing such implementation?

    For non-OO person, it is really paradign and culture change!

    Any comment? Any one has or is implementing such model? Please share your
    experience?

    Any source code available? Really dun know where to start.

    Thanks

    msnews.microsoft.com, Nov 23, 2003

    Joerg Jooss Guest

    "msnews.microsoft.com" wrote:

    > Any comment on doing such implementation?
    >
    > For non-OO person, it is really paradign and culture change!
    >
    > Any comment? Any one has or is implementing such model? Please share
    > your experience?
    >
    > Any source code available? Really dun know where to start.

    Read about PageController, then review
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/architecture/patterns/ImpPageController/

    It is not hard, provided you use code behind classes.

    Implementing Front Controller is another story though -- in that case
    you may want to look at exisitng frameworks such as Maverick.NET.

    Cheers,
    --
    Joerg Jooss

    Joerg Jooss, Nov 23, 2003
  6. Does impletement UI Processing - Application Block considered doing MCV?

    msnews.microsoft.com, Nov 23, 2003

    Joerg Jooss Guest

    "msnews.microsoft.com" wrote:

    > Does impletement UI Processing - Application Block considered doing
    > MCV?

    If it works as advertised, yes.

    --
    Joerg Jooss

    Joerg Jooss, Nov 29, 2003

    Jeff Louie Guest

    If you code in a language/framework designed for MVC you come to
    understand how MVC works. At a minimum you can write .NET as M-VC.

    http://www.geocities.com/jeff_louie/OOP/oop3.htm
    Chapter 3 "Model--View/Controller"

    N-tier, IMHO, is different from MVC.

    http://www.geocities.com/jeff_louie/OOP/oop10.htm
    Chapter 10 "Indirection and Loose Coupling"

    Regards,
    Jeff

    Jeff Louie, Nov 29, 2003