mvc with db-aware component

bob

I want to use MVC with db-aware components.
Someone told me to make my business object (the object that model a list of
user,for example) interfaceble exposing an interface TDataSet. To do this I
can build a "controller" class like in MVC pattern.

But I haven't understood what this means...
Any suggestion or small example of code?
thank you very much!

bob

bob said:
I want to use MVC with db-aware components.
Someone told me to make my business object (the object that model a list
of user,for example) interfaceble exposing an interface TDataSet. To do
this I can build a "controller" class like in MVC pattern.

But I haven't understood what this means...
Any suggestion or small example of code?
thank you very much!
Sorry...wrong NG.