    datetime.datetime object? It seems like a pretty common thing to do but
    I didn't see such a constructor in the mx.DateTime docs.

    Thanks

    mp, Jul 28, 2006

  2. mp

    John Machin Guest

    mp wrote:
    > Is there a constructor for an mx.DateTime object which takes a
    > datetime.datetime object? It seems like a pretty common thing to do but
    > I didn't see such a constructor in the mx.DateTime docs.

    1. It's very strange that you got the impression from the mx docs that
    the author was anything but thorough i.e. that he might implement
    something and not document it.

    2. When you went to the python interactive prompt, imported the module
    and did a dir(), what did you see?

    3. Have you contemplated writing a bridging function?

    John Machin, Jul 28, 2006