    Again my apologies, please delete the article if possible.

    Thank you,
    Simplibizgmj
    simplibizgmj, Feb 22, 2006

  2. simplibizgmj

    Guest

    simplibizgmj wrote:
    > My apologies to the group - apparently - not sure why yet - the article
    > I submitted is being labeled as spam.

    Is that because it was spam?

    > I did submit it to a few of the
    > groups I belong to that I believed it was relevant to.

    You've only ever posted your junk here. What makes you think you
    belong?

    > I need to find out what I did wrong,

    You posted spam.

    > however, it was not intentional.

    Hmm. Accidental spam is the worst.

    --
    Hywel
    , Feb 23, 2006

  3. While the city slept, ()
    feverishly typed...

    > simplibizgmj wrote:
    >> however, it was not intentional.

    > Hmm. Accidental spam is the worst.

    Yet strangely, the tastiest! ;-)

    Cheers,
    Nige

    --
    Nigel Moss http://www.nigenet.org.uk
    Mail address will bounce. | Take the DOG. out!
    nice.guy.nige, Feb 28, 2006