My ASP Code won't work

Jacky Luk

Hi,
I have just installed IIS on my XP SP2 machine.
This code (dreamweaver) doesn't work

<%@ LANGUAGE="VBSCRIPT" %>
<head>
<title>Untitled Document</title>
</head>

Good Afternoon<BR>
Welcome to this sample. It is approximately
<%=Now()%> at the server, Here
---->the current time ,Now(), is not displayed

pls help
Jack

Jacky Luk

Good Afternoon
Welcome to this sample. It is approximately at the server, Here

I have save the file as .asp (one htm, one asp), but still displayed as
above
Thanks
Jack

Mark Schupp

right-click on the page and "view source". what do you see where the
<%=Now()%> tag was?

Jacky Luk

Thanks for responding.... I can see the little tag marked on the page when
being previewed inside DW...

Mark Schupp

When you run the page from the web site (not from the file system) in your
browser (not inside DW) and view source what do you see (post it here)?