    Thanks in advance.

    From
    Sunil George

    Sunil George, Aug 5, 2003

  2. Hello Sunil,

    Please tell what kind of ActiveX control have you created (Full Control or
    Lightweight Control)? It might be that your control does not implement some
    interfaces expected by VS .NET ActiveX wrapper generator or WinForms
    designer (this is likely the case for lightweight controls).

    I am pretty sure that an ATL 3.0 Full Control works fine within VS .NET
    without any additional programming - I even was able to reach the control's
    container and modify its window style (a kind of "Toolwindow" component
    making its parent form looking and behaving like a toolwindow). That worked
    fine in VB6 and in VS .NET.

    --
    Dmitriy Lapshin [C# / .NET MVP]
    X-Unity Unit Testing and Integration Environment

    "Sunil George" <> wrote in message
    > SUB: My ATL com activex control not working in C# & VB .net
    >
    > Hello !
    > I have a ATL COM activex control developed in ATL 3.0 ( VS 6.0 ) . It

    works
    > fine in VB 6.0 but when I tested it in C# & VB .net . It gives error

    while
    > I drag & drop it from the toolbar. The error message is "Object refrence

    not

    Dmitriy Lapshin [C# / .NET MVP], Aug 6, 2003