My Buttons and controls are not showing???

Lars Netzel

Hey!

I have an ASP.NET appication I have deployed a while back.. everything was
good and the customer was happy.

Today they wanted to install on a fresh computer.. and the buttons and
dropdownboxes in the application are not visible... the rest of the pages
look fine but all the controls are gone... it's only text and graphics left

What do I do???

/Lars

Mark Rae

Lars,
I have an ASP.NET appication I have deployed a while back.. everything was
good and the customer was happy.

Today they wanted to install on a fresh computer.. and the buttons and
dropdownboxes in the application are not visible... the rest of the pages
look fine but all the controls are gone... it's only text and graphics left

What do I do???

Does everything which doesn't disply have a "runat=server" tag? If so, I'd
hazard a guess that the new box doesn't have the .NET framework installed on
it...

Mark