My Dream

Matt Probert

Once upon a time, far far away, the king summoned Dylan Parry
Yep, it's annoying me too. I got told off by the regulars for doing
something like that when I first used AWW :\

It was an oversite. I was conducting some promotional work in a binary
newsgroup, and forgot to change the user ID back. There you go, I am
human afterall.

:(

Matt

Heidi

GreyWyvern wrote:
: Don't be too hasty... The blood is a bonus!
:
: Grey

You said it. *grin*