My experience

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Vlado, Aug 29, 2009.

  1. Vlado

    Vlado Guest

    Vlado, Aug 29, 2009

  2. Vlado

    Doug Miller Guest

    In article <h7bdej$77n$-september.org>, "Vlado" <> wrote:
    >If you look www.bh1945.com this is done with WebStudio 40, and was most
    >terrible pain in the side to host it. Now, www.hrvatum1.hrvat.name ,
    >www.game.hrvat.name and www.miserable.hrvat.name was done with FrontPage,

    Yeah, and it shows, too.

    >which is very simple to male it or to post it. Why are so many
    >"professionals" against Windows? As far as I can see, they have better stuff
    >than anybody else there.

    Do you *really* think those three websites are examples of "better stuff"?

    They're awful.

    Doug Miller, Aug 29, 2009

  3. Vlado

    Neredbojias Guest

    On 29 Aug 2009, "Vlado" <> wrote:

    > If you look www.bh1945.com this is done with WebStudio 40, and was
    > most terrible pain in the side to host it. Now,
    > www.hrvatum1.hrvat.name , www.game.hrvat.name and
    > www.miserable.hrvat.name was done with FrontPage, which is very
    > simple to male it or to post it. Why are so many "professionals"
    > against Windows? As far as I can see, they have better stuff than
    > anybody else there.

    It's bigotry, just plain bigotry. Windows is the best OS out there and
    Microsoft makes the best software in the universe.

    --
    Neredbojias
    http://www.neredbojias.org/

    Neredbojias, Aug 29, 2009
  4. Allodoxaphobia, Aug 29, 2009
  5. Allodoxaphobia wrote:

    > On Sat, 29 Aug 2009 22:19:05 +0800, Vlado wrote:
    >> If you look www.bh1945.com this is done with WebStudio 40, and was
    >> most terrible pain in the side to host it. Now,
    >> www.hrvatum1.hrvat.name , www.game.hrvat.name and
    >> www.miserable.hrvat.name was done with FrontPage,

    > http://validator.w3.org/:
    >
    > www.hrvatum1.hrvat.name --- Result: 158 Errors, 1 warning(s)

    What is even more perplexing is that all of the *content* of the pages
    (at least the three referenced above) is an *image!*

    Search engines will, um, not index the content.

    --
    -bts

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Aug 29, 2009