My experience

Doug Miller

If you look www.bh1945.com this is done with WebStudio 40, and was most
terrible pain in the side to host it. Now, www.hrvatum1.hrvat.name ,
www.game.hrvat.name and www.miserable.hrvat.name was done with FrontPage,

Yeah, and it shows, too.
which is very simple to male it or to post it. Why are so many
"professionals" against Windows? As far as I can see, they have better stuff
than anybody else there.

Do you *really* think those three websites are examples of "better stuff"?

They're awful.

Neredbojias

www.miserable.hrvat.name was done with FrontPage, which is very
simple to male it or to post it. Why are so many "professionals"
against Windows? As far as I can see, they have better stuff than
anybody else there.

It's bigotry, just plain bigotry. Windows is the best OS out there and
Microsoft makes the best software in the universe.