My Favorite Browser Based Game – The Legacy of Holy Casle

Discussion in 'Java' started by Sarah, Jul 2, 2008.

  1. Sarah

    Sarah Guest

    My Favorite Browser Based Game – The Legacy of Holy Casle

    After more than a year of elaborate development, Peak Virtual
    Entertainment is presenting you its well polished massive multiplayer
    online web-game, The Legacy of Holy Castle.

    The game does not require high end and expensive hardware, better
    yet it does not even require tedious download which occupies your hard
    drive spaces. All you need are just a fair computer and Internet
    access. You are invited to take this astounding journey to
    strategically build your own territory. Within this game, you could be
    whoever you want to be and pass on the legend of your own.

    The Legacy of Holy Castle is a combination of classic strategy
    web-game and ample RPG elements. Upon entering the game, you will find
    yourself as a warlord from middle-age. However, you will be started
    with limited resources and small number of soldiers. The new warlords
    will have to fight their ways to further expand their territories. You
    will need to strengthen your military force meanwhile constructing
    your castle, so that you could become strong enough to compete with
    the lords of other castles around you by conquering them one by one.
    You will be entitled to 75% of the Gold Coin income of each castle
    that you conquered. You will, however, need to pay attention to your
    castle defense as well, because other warlords will be peeping at your
    assets and resources as you grow.

    Besides castle construction and development, you will also need
    to train some powerful hero to assist you in your conquests. 1 hero
    will be given to all new warlords when the game first started, and you
    could recruit more heroes from Taverns. By sending heroes to different
    missions and adventures or to the battle field, you could enhance
    their attributes which give them better combat capabilities.

    Can not wait for the excitement already? Join us NOW and become
    one of the most notorious warlords in The Legacy of Holy Castle.
    The URL is http://holy.pkve.com

    Sarah, Jul 2, 2008

  2. Re: My Favorite Browser Based Game – The Legacy of Holy Casle

    On Jul 2, 10:08 pm, Lew <> wrote:
    > Sarah wrote:
    > > My Favorite  Browser Based Game – The Legacy of Holy Casle

    > I smell /Limbo of the Lost/ here.
    >
    > Not that I'd pollute my browser by browser by clicking on "Sarah"'s link.

    Oh come on Lew, does not the kewl spelling of
    Castle make you just wanna' surf on over there
    and feed the spammer some spelling tips?

    OK, maybe not but ..wait, what was my point?

    --
    Andrew T.

    Andrew Thompson, Jul 2, 2008