    chunhui Guest

    I come from China.this is the first use newsgroup.but i English is
    poor.éƒé—·ï¼ï¼ï¼

    chunhui, Oct 13, 2004

  2. chunhui

    Phlip Guest

    Phlip, Oct 13, 2004

  3. chunhui <> spoke thus:

    > I come from China.this is the first use newsgroup.but i English is
    > poor.

    You may want to look at the newsgroup news.groups; it contains
    information helpful to new users.

    Christopher Benson-Manica, Oct 13, 2004
  4. chunhui wrote:
    > I come from China.this is the first use newsgroup.but i English is
    > poor.éƒé—·ï¼ï¼ï¼

    You may want to see if there is a Chinese version of
    this newsgroup.

    --
    Thomas Matthews

    C++ newsgroup welcome message:
    http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt
    alt.comp.lang.learn.c-c++ faq:
    Other sites:

    Thomas Matthews, Oct 13, 2004
  5. chunhui wrote:
    > I come from China.this is the first use newsgroup.but i English is
    > poor.éƒé—·ï¼ï¼ï¼

    You are welcome, but change your message encoding to an English one
    because your messages do not look good to non-Chinese computers.

    --
    Ioannis Vranos

    http://www23.brinkster.com/noicys

    Ioannis Vranos, Oct 13, 2004
  6. Thomas Matthews wrote:

    > You may want to see if there is a Chinese version of
    > this newsgroup.

    Even if there is, this one is the most popular.

    Ioannis Vranos, Oct 13, 2004
  7. chunhui

    Rolf Magnus Guest

    Ioannis Vranos wrote:

    > chunhui wrote:
    >> I come from China.this is the first use newsgroup.but i English is
    >> poor.éƒé—·ï¼ï¼ï¼

    > You are welcome, but change your message encoding to an English one
    > because your messages do not look good to non-Chinese computers.

    The OP's encoding is utf-8, which is not limited to any specific language.

    Rolf Magnus, Oct 13, 2004
  8. chunhui

    White Wolf Guest

    Ioannis Vranos wrote:
    > Thomas Matthews wrote:
    >
    >> You may want to see if there is a Chinese version of
    >> this newsgroup.

    > Even if there is, this one is the most popular.

    I this Thomas has only suggested the checking of the Chinese newsgroup so
    that Chunhui can also get answers or help if his/her (sorry, no Chinese
    knowledge here) English knowledge prevents him/her from asking it here.

    Anyway I have found that one good way to learn (writing) English is to read
    newsgroups.

    --
    WW aka Attila
    :::