    if i can conect with anyone here
    with my regard
    faaaaaaaaa
    faaaaaaaaa, Mar 22, 2007

  2. On Mar 22, 5:51 pm, "faaaaaaaaa" <> wrote:
    > hello every one ,i am new in this group and i do not know how can i
    > connect with people her...

    Please read the group for a few days to get an
    idea of how it works, then simply start asking
    questions, or helping out others as best you can.

    > i am a teacher ..and these a day i learn java because of that i like
    > if i can conect with anyone here
    > with my regard

    Note that following a few simple guidelines
    can help 'connect' with people. One of those
    is to make your message easy to read.

    A couple of ways to help do that, is to
    start each sentence with a Capital Letter,
    & also *always* spell the word I, in upper
    case.

    People who make an effort to make their
    message eay to read, usually get more,
    and better, replies.

    Welcome to the group. :)

    Andrew T.
    Andrew Thompson, Mar 22, 2007

  3. faaaaaaaaa

    leange Guest

    I am a fresher too,And thanks Andrew T.'s advice!
    leange, Mar 22, 2007
  4. faaaaaaaaa

    Daniel Pitts Guest

    On Mar 22, 12:09 am, "Andrew Thompson" <> wrote:
    > People who make an effort to make their
    > message eay to read, usually get more,
    > and better, replies.

    My messages are rarely eay to read, but I hope they are _easy_ to
    read :)
    Just teasing, no offense intended.

    > Welcome to the group. :)

    Yes, welcome.

    Daniel.
    Daniel Pitts, Mar 22, 2007
  5. On Mar 23, 5:01 am, "Daniel Pitts" <>
    wrote:
    > On Mar 22, 12:09 am, "Andrew Thompson" <> wrote:> People who make an effort to make their
    > > message eay to read, usually get more,
    > > and better, replies.

    > My messages are rarely eay to read, but I hope they are _easy_ to
    > read :)

    (examines own text) D'Oh!

    > Just teasing, no offense intended.

    No worries. I think that a spelling