my first time

faaaaaaaaa

hello every one ,i am new in this group and i do not know how can i
connect with people her...
i am a teacher ..and these a day i learn java because of that i like
if i can conect with anyone here
with my regard
faaaaaaaaa

Andrew Thompson

hello every one ,i am new in this group and i do not know how can i
connect with people her...

Please read the group for a few days to get an
idea of how it works, then simply start asking
questions, or helping out others as best you can.
i am a teacher ..and these a day i learn java because of that i like
if i can conect with anyone here
with my regard

Note that following a few simple guidelines
can help 'connect' with people. One of those
is to make your message easy to read.

A couple of ways to help do that, is to
start each sentence with a Capital Letter,
& also *always* spell the word I, in upper
case.

People who make an effort to make their
message eay to read, usually get more,
and better, replies.

Welcome to the group. :)

Andrew T.

Daniel Pitts

People who make an effort to make their
message eay to read, usually get more,
and better, replies.
My messages are rarely eay to read, but I hope they are _easy_ to
read :)
Just teasing, no offense intended.
Welcome to the group. :)
Yes, welcome.

Daniel.

Andrew Thompson

My messages are rarely eay to read, but I hope they are _easy_ to
read :)

(examines own text) D'Oh!
Just teasing, no offense intended.

No worries. I think that a spelling