my GUI is not work in ruby 1.8.6

Pokkai Dokkai

already i used ruby 1.8.5 (my GUI program is worked well)

after i installed ruby 1.8.6

the error is...
--------
temp.rb:551: [BUG] glib signal in another thread, but gthreads not
supported
ruby 1.8.6 (2007-03-13) [i686-linux]

Aborted (core dumped)

Nobuyoshi Nakada

Hi,

At Mon, 19 Nov 2007 15:17:04 +0900,
Pokkai Dokkai wrote in [ruby-talk:279674]:
the error is...
--------
temp.rb:551: [BUG] glib signal in another thread, but gthreads not
supported
ruby 1.8.6 (2007-03-13) [i686-linux]

Aborted (core dumped)
--------

How did you installed it? Have you tried --enable-pthread
configure option?

Pokkai Dokkai

Nobuyoshi said:
Hi,

At Mon, 19 Nov 2007 15:17:04 +0900,
Pokkai Dokkai wrote in [ruby-talk:279674]:
the error is...
--------
temp.rb:551: [BUG] glib signal in another thread, but gthreads not
supported
ruby 1.8.6 (2007-03-13) [i686-linux]

Aborted (core dumped)
--------

How did you installed it? Have you tried --enable-pthread
configure option?

no i didn't ,,i ll try

what package should i install to work with GUI in ruby