My html layers are not working

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Jerry Manner, Jun 7, 2005.

  1. Jerry Manner

    Jerry Manner Guest

    Hi

    I am having problems with my layers in html

    I have a radio button with 3 choices. When a option is clicked a
    javascript function is called which is making a layer visible.
    Here is my javascript function I have placed after the </head> tag and
    before the <body> tag:

    <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="Javascript">
    function showfield(keuze)
    {
    if (keuze == 'recht')
    {
    recht.visibility="visible";
    industrie.visibility="hidden";
    }
    if (keuze== 'industrie')
    {
    industrie.visibility="visible";
    recht.visibility="hidden";
    }
    if (keuze== 'onderwerp')
    {
    recht.visibility="hidden";
    industrie.visibility="hidden";

    </SCRIPT>

    Here is the code of the radio button inside the body tag:
    <form method="POST" action="--WEBBOT-SELF--">
    <input type="radio" value="Onderwerp" name="RadioB1"
    onclick="showlist('onderwerp')"
    checked>Onderwerp&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
    <input type="radio" value="Diensten" name="RadioB1"
    onclick="showlist('Diensten')">Diensten&nbsp;
    <input type="radio" value="Producten" name="RadioB1"
    onclick="showlist('Producten')">Producten&nbsp;</font>
    </form>

    What did I forget to do to make the hidden/visible property of the div
    tag work??

    Regards

    Jerry Manner, Jun 7, 2005