My html layers are not working

Jerry Manner

Hi

I am having problems with my layers in html

I have a radio button with 3 choices. When a option is clicked a
javascript function is called which is making a layer visible.
Here is my javascript function I have placed after the </head> tag and
before the <body> tag:

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="Javascript">
function showfield(keuze)
{
if (keuze == 'recht')
{
recht.visibility="visible";
industrie.visibility="hidden";
}
if (keuze== 'industrie')
{
industrie.visibility="visible";
recht.visibility="hidden";
}
if (keuze== 'onderwerp')
{
recht.visibility="hidden";
industrie.visibility="hidden";

</SCRIPT>

Here is the code of the radio button inside the body tag:
<form method="POST" action="--WEBBOT-SELF--">
<input type="radio" value="Onderwerp" name="RadioB1"
onclick="showlist('onderwerp')"
checked>Onderwerp&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
<input type="radio" value="Diensten" name="RadioB1"
onclick="showlist('Diensten')">Diensten&nbsp;
<input type="radio" value="Producten" name="RadioB1"
onclick="showlist('Producten')">Producten&nbsp;</font>
</form>

What did I forget to do to make the hidden/visible property of the div
tag work??

Regards