    (JBuilder runs my Applet correctly, but the applet doesn't work
    on both of Web Browsers)

    Could anyone tell me why this exception occured?

    Peace, Sep 29, 2005

  2. Peace

    Roedy Green Guest

    On 28 Sep 2005 23:03:22 -0700, "Peace" <> wrote
    or quoted :

    >Could anyone tell me why this exception occured?

    You made an error.

    I tease. But you do you. How about some code?
    We are not mindreaders.

    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.

    Roedy Green, Sep 29, 2005

  3. Peace wrote:
    > I built a JApplet and saw its running in Applet Viewer.

    <snip>

    Roedy explained why your applet failed, but to take steps to
    fix it, you might..
    - Put the applet on the net so *we* can see it fail
    - Post a (SHORT) self contained example of the code
    that breaks, or better, link to it from your applet page.
    <http://www.physci.org/codes/sscce.jsp>
    - Post (/link to) the stacktrace you are getting in the
    Java console of your browser.

    HTH

    Andrew Thompson, Sep 29, 2005