My layout is going completely wrong

Fabian

Hi,

on http://winter.givelove.be/ (stylesheet:
http://winter.givelove.be/core/style.css) my layout is going completely nuts
in Internet Explorer. The problem is, I got it right two days ago untill ten
minutes ago. I changed something and I can't undo it anymore. And I' ve
uploaded the files before I noticed the errors so I couldn't get those
neither.

Does anyone know how to solve my problem? In Opera things are shown right. I
have a left div and a right div. But the right one is displayed next to the
left one but underneath.

I'm going mad ... It looked so good for two days and now I just fucked it. I
feel SO stupid ...

Thanks, oh mighty saviours.

Fabian

Fabian said:
Hi,

on http://winter.givelove.be/ (stylesheet:
http://winter.givelove.be/core/style.css) my layout is going
completely nuts in Internet Explorer. The problem is, I got it right
two days ago untill ten minutes ago. I changed something and I can't
undo it anymore. And I' ve uploaded the files before I noticed the
errors so I couldn't get those neither.

Does anyone know how to solve my problem? In Opera things are shown
right. I have a left div and a right div. But the right one is
displayed next to the left one but underneath.

I'm going mad ... It looked so good for two days and now I just
fucked it. I feel SO stupid ...

Thanks, oh mighty saviours.

OK. I've found my fault. It was pretty stupid. I had declared .nietnormaal p
{ width: 200px; } which was wider than the div itself where it was in.

But I still have another error.
http://winter.givelove.be/#november2

If you go there and scroll a little bit upwards, in MSIE 6.0 you can see the
div above #november2 is "eaten" by #november2. How can I fix that?

Richard

OK. I've found my fault. It was pretty stupid. I had declared
.nietnormaal p
{ width: 200px; } which was wider than the div itself where it was in.
If you go there and scroll a little bit upwards, in MSIE 6.0 you can
see the
div above #november2 is "eaten" by #november2. How can I fix that?

Putting it politely, could you please change the color?
White text on flourescent orange hurts the eyes.

Fabian

Richard said:
Putting it politely, could you please change the color?
White text on flourescent orange hurts the eyes.

No. It's yellow. And I've heard no complains of anyone but you. I'm sorry.

But since you ask it so politely, I'll put an alternative version online so
you can see what the error is.

http://winter.givelove.be/index2.php

I hope someone knows what's wrong. In Opera things are really shown right.
But in MSIE it cuts the main/left div at the length of the right div.

Fabian

Fabian said:
No. It's yellow. And I've heard no complains of anyone but you. I'm
sorry.

But since you ask it so politely, I'll put an alternative version
online so you can see what the error is.

http://winter.givelove.be/index2.php

I hope someone knows what's wrong. In Opera things are really shown
right. But in MSIE it cuts the main/left div at the length of the
right div.

Whatever. On this page it's still wrong but on http://winter.givelove.be/
I've now managed to get it right. I think I had a mistake in a div. I don't
know where precisely. I just deleted it and copied the first div which was
right (well I though it was, and now it seems it is).
Odd, cause the page validated even when wrong. And was shown right in Opera.

Sorry to have messed in your newsgroup. But it helped me, somehow :)

Thanks for reading - to those who did.

William Tasso

yahay - another Orange site?
No. It's yellow. And I've heard no complains of anyone but you.
ohh

I'm sorry.

But since you ask it so politely, I'll put an alternative version
online so you can see what the error is.

http://winter.givelove.be/index2.php

hrrrumph - I prefered the orange, but at least it isn't blue.
I hope someone knows what's wrong. In Opera things are really shown
right. But in MSIE it cuts the main/left div at the length of the
right div.

No it doesn't.

Fabian

Beauregard said:
Fabian pounced upon this pigeonhole and pronounced:

Most probably grabbed for the back button due to fright. Since it was
so difficult, no - impossible, to read, that's what I did.

Please see some sites about color-blindness, such as these:
http://www.toledo-bend.com/colorblind/Ishihara.html
http://www.liquidgeneration.com/sabotage/vision_sabotage.asp

Yeah yeah, only eight people have to visit it and they have no problems. By
the way, I DID make an alternative version for this newsgroup (suggested by
Richard): http://winter.givelove.be/index2.php

So eh, thank you for reading ALL my messages. I've already said the problem
was solved anyway.

Fabian

William said:
yahay - another Orange site?

hrrrumph - I prefered the orange, but at least it isn't blue.

No it doesn't.

Didn't I somewhere say that the problem is already solved?
Anyway, thanks for looking.