My menu doesn't work on Opera - can anyone help?

Gernot Frisch

Hi,

my menu on www.GLBasic.com doesn't work on Opera 7.23. Can anyone help
me please?

--
-Gernot

Post here, don't email. If you feel you have to mail, revert my
forename from:
(e-mail address removed)
Looking for a good game? Do it yourself!
GLBasic - you can do
www.GLBasic.com

Gernot Frisch

if (N6) {
var x = document.styleSheets[0];
x.insertRule('PRE {font: 14px verdana}',x.cssRules.length);
x.insertRule(".m0l"+noofcommascount+"o {text-decoration : none; " +
node_border + "}",x.cssRules.length);
x.insertRule(".m0l"+noofcommascount+"i
{"+fontstyles+"}",x.cssRules.length);
} else {
document.styleSheets[0].addRule(".m0l"+noofcommascount+"o",
"text-decoration : none;" + node_border)
document.styleSheets[0].addRule(".m0l"+noofcommascount+"i", fontstyles)
}

I threw this out and now the menu is available - but at the very
topleft position of the site. Any idea?

Thank you a lot
-Gernot

Gernot Frisch

I threw this out and now the menu is available - but at the very
topleft position of the site. Any idea?

Found it: Had to recursively call it for parent elements and add it
up.

-Gernot.