My new JWS app, the Replicator

Roedy Green

I am putting the polishing touches on a tool that will let you
download the entire Java glossary and keep a local copy up to date,
just downloading the changes each time you connect. A Java Web Start
program automatically downloads just the material you need in
compressed form to bring your copy up to date and decompresses it.

The advantage for me is I will no longer be uploading the entire
website every time I make a few tiny changes. The advantage for you,
is you can have local browsing with only an occasional quick update
to bring you right up to date. Previously you had to either put up
with a out of date copy or heavy downloads of material most of which
were identical to what you already had.