    Does anyone have a tip of how to achieve this? Read the article i have
    forgot?

    /k
    kurt sune, Jun 9, 2006

  2. ASP STATE is handled via the State Service, not by Sql Server. Perhaps you
    are thinking about session? ASP.NET 2.0 uses a provider model now for most of
    this so it is possible to derive from the base classes and "roll your own".
    Peter

    http://www.eggheadcafe.com
    UnBlog:
    http://petesbloggerama.blogspot.com

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgQnJvbWJlcmcgW0MjIE1WUF0=?=, Jun 9, 2006

  3. I agree with the previous email, you are thinking of storing session in your
    sql server. To do that you have to change the session setting in web.config
    and run a script that allows session to be stored in SQL

    HTH

    Jose

    Jose Rodriguez, Jun 9, 2006