    thanks - dave
    david_at_windward_dot_net
    http://www.windwardreports.com

    David Thielen, Oct 22, 2006

  2. Hi David,

    Since this post is related to your another post titled "need locale
    hyperlink help filename", I've posted a reply there. Please reply there and
    keep related threads together so that others can see the context of the
    question. Thank you.

    Sincerely,
    Walter Wang (, remove 'online.')
    Microsoft Online Community Support