my posts set to display:none?

RobM

Hi folks, this is really a test (I know about the test groups); just that
I've replied to a few threads here and created my own and seems my posts
arent going through - does this post register in this group?
Thanks.
Rob

Dan Abrey

RobM said:
Hi folks, this is really a test (I know about the test groups); just that
I've replied to a few threads here and created my own and seems my posts
arent going through - does this post register in this group?
Thanks.
Rob

Yes, and so did your "CSS:Lining up images on one line" post. I just didnt
have an answer!

RobM

Dan Abrey said:
Yes, and so did your "CSS:Lining up images on one line" post. I just didnt
have an answer!

Thanks Dan... I'll go back to my corner now, all's well.
Best regards
Rob