My Script to run a Command-Line from ASP does not work

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Lucas Cowald, Oct 23, 2003.

  1. Lucas Cowald

    Lucas Cowald Guest

    Hi,
    My Script to run a Command-Line from ASP does not work. No errors are
    returned either.
    It is on IIS. The directory where the script exists is on Drive I:, The
    executable .exe is on Drive D:
    Do you see any problems with the script below? Can you help me modify it?

    <%
    Dim objWSS
    Const cCMD = "clw45.exe -i k:\o\1.wmv -o k:\o\2.ghh -w 128 -df 0 -m
    2 -p"
    Set objWSS = CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
    objWSS.CurrentDirectory = "D:\Program Files\Program\The Program\"
    objWSS.Run "%COMSPEC% /c " & cCMD,,True
    %>

    Thank you very much for your help.
    Lucas