My second Wee example, together with some more things.

Michael Neumann

Michael said:
One minor thing: If you show a discussion on the right, you can no
further click on another topic on the right (you have to click "back to

^^^^^
this should be "left"!

Regards,

Michael

Michael Neumann

Michael said:
I'm not sure what the best way of doing this. Seaside has an updateUrl
method, which is called for each component (similar to
process_callbacks), and which can be used to modify the URL after an
action has occured and processed, but before the redirect to the render
phase is done.

There probably an easier way to accomplish that. Wee already supports
named_callbacks:

r.anchor.named_callback('test') { ... }

All you have to do is, after the action was invoked, to put the
action-callback name into the regual URL, e.g. from

# before action was invoked (URL generated from render phase)
/app/?test

to:

# after action was invoked (redirected URL)
/app/test

That should be pretty easy to do.

Regards,

Michael