My session dead

Guest

I have a lot of troubles with my users because they are using my asp.net app
and thw session dead , but they are working filling a form. They don't have
the appi alone for 10 minutes or somethign like that, they area working,
filling dropdown lists and, apparentely wthout a cause, the session dead.
I probe iincrementng the session timeout , but the problem continue.
Any idea?

I have 3 differents web servers (2000 server, all the services packs and the
lastest versionn of the framework), but the problem is present in the 3
servers. I don't have any antivirus installed, or other software, just de OS
and the IIS, that's all.
Please, help me

carlos ortiz

Guest

Carlos:

There could be many reasons of your session lost

search at google this phrase

"asp.net" lost site:microsoft.com