My SQL in ASP

dlbjr

install the ODBC drivers available on the MySQL web side and then create a
DSN.

-dlbjr

Discerning resolutions for the alms

dlbjr

It's the only one I'm knowledgeable of.
I have used it mainly to hit MySQL on a Linux box.
I have installed MySQL on the local Microsoft box and connected through ODBC
locally

-dlbjr

Discerning resolutions for the alms

Ray at

I've never used MySQL or anything, so I don't know, but
connectionstrings.com does have an oledb string for MySQL. So, that would
lead me to believe there's an OLEDB driver available. Nice.

Ray at home

Tony Mak...

Try this:
strConn =
"driver={MySQL};server=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx;uid=databaseusername;pwd=databasepass
word;database=databasename;option=NUM"

Set dbc = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")
dbc.open strConn

Tony Mak...