    (http://chrispederick.com/work/webdeveloper/) and I deselect 'Disable
    CSS Styles'.

    Does anybody know how to fix it? Thank you very much.

    Francesco Moi, Dec 14, 2006

  2. Francesco Moi wrote:

    > I've got a HTML webpage

    ...and the URL is: ?

    --
    -bts

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Dec 14, 2006

  3. Beauregard: I've got it within my localhost :(

    Francesco Moi, Dec 15, 2006
  4. Francesco Moi wrote:
    > Beauregard: I've got it within my localhost :(
    > > > I've got a HTML webpage

    > > ..and the URL is: ?

    And that my friend is where we shall find the answer....

    Travis Newbury, Dec 15, 2006
  5. Francesco Moi

    Neredbojias Guest

    To further the education of mankind, "Francesco Moi" <>
    vouchsafed:

    > Hi.
    >
    > I've got a HTML webpage which loses its design sometimes in random
    > webbrowser (like there's no CSS).
    >
    > If I remove cache or cookies, or I restart my webbrowser, it recovers
    > it. And if I copy HTML source, save it, and browse it with any
    > webbrowser, it works.
    >
    > It also works when using 'Web Developer' Extension
    > (http://chrispederick.com/work/webdeveloper/) and I deselect 'Disable
    > CSS Styles'.
    >
    > Does anybody know how to fix it? Thank you very much.

    Save the captured source as the original and dump the original original.

    --
    Neredbojias
    Infinity has its limits.

    Neredbojias, Dec 16, 2006