My website not running after I publish

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Suresh Bonda, Apr 30, 2010.

  1. Suresh Bonda

    Suresh Bonda Guest

    Hi,

    I am trying to create new website on a Windows Enterprise Server 2008/IIS
    7.0 with an existing working code.

    When i try to access the page, It throws the following error.

    I was not much into web related stuff. Could someone help me.

    Thank You
    Suresh Bonda
    Server Error in '/vmps' Application

    to an instance of an object.

    Source Error:

    [No relevant source lines]

    Source File: c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET
    Files\vmps\a91a6775\ad4d8444\App_Web_igok3gm6.2.cs Line: 0

    Stack Trace:

    object.]
    _Default.OnUnload(EventArgs e) +8
    System.Web.UI.Control.UnloadRecursive(Boolean dispose) +252
    System.Web.UI.Page.UnloadRecursive(Boolean dispose) +23
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestCleanup() +43
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint,
    Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +242
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest() +80
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestWithNoAssert(HttpContext context) +21
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) +49
    ASP.default_aspx.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) in
    c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET
    Files\vmps\a91a6775\ad4d8444\App_Web_igok3gm6.2.cs:0

    System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +181
    completedSynchronously) +75
    Suresh Bonda, Apr 30, 2010

  2. Suresh Bonda

    Patrice Guest

    Hello,

    Trying to use an object which is null...

    > _Default.OnUnload(EventArgs e) +8

    This is in the OnLoad...

    --
    Patrice
    Patrice, Apr 30, 2010

  3. Suresh Bonda

    Suresh Bonda Guest

    When I try to launch with Visual Studio on my development PC it works fine.
    From Dev PC, I publish to Windows Enterprise Server which has the IIS server
    running. Do I need to change any setting after I publish?

    -Suresh

    Suresh Bonda, Apr 30, 2010
  4. Suresh Bonda

    Patrice Guest

    > When I try to launch with Visual Studio on my development PC it works
    > fine.
    > From Dev PC, I publish to Windows Enterprise Server which has the IIS
    > server
    > running. Do I need to change any setting after I publish?

    It will be much easier to fix if you understand first what happens. Do you
    have some source code in the OnLoad routine in your default page ?

    --
    Patrice
    Patrice, Apr 30, 2010