From: Guilherme Polo [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2008 11:38 AM
To: Blubaugh, David A.
Subject: Re: scary thought for consideration

2008/2/15 said:
Dear Polo,

I was wondering if there is a possibility that you could provide help
with this endeavor? We can need all the good help, that people such
as yourself, can provide with this endeavor. Thank you for your
direct response.

David Blubaugh

Hello David,

Before anything you should check if it there is any problem with running
your modules/project under python 2.5. If there is I can step in and
help ;)

By the way, previously I sent a copy to you and python-list as well.
And sorry for the long delay to answer this.

Cheers,