MyPage type not available in Application

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Chris Peeters, Jun 30, 2009.

  1. Hi,

    I have a class:

    { ... }

    that I'd like to use in the Application class.

    Actually, I try to create an instance of the page-class in the
    BeginRequest event-handler of the Application-class but I get a compiler
    error:

    "unknown type"

    how can I make the type of the page-class available in the Application
    class?

    thank you

    Chris

    Chris Peeters, Jun 30, 2009