    page's background from regular to dark blue? I was esp. concerned
    about whether or not to put <STYLE> first or what.

    Thanks
    Richard Fangnail, Jan 1, 2007

  2. Richard Fangnail

    Sid Guest

    On 31 Dec 2006 16:13:13 -0800, "Richard Fangnail"
    <> wrote:

    : Can you tell me what to insert into the About Me box to change the
    : page's background from regular to dark blue? I was esp. concerned
    : about whether or not to put <STYLE> first or what.

    "About me"? What an egotist! :)

    H N Y

    Sid
    Sid, Jan 1, 2007

    http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS2/colors.html#background-properties

    > I was esp. concerned about whether or not to put <STYLE> first or what.

    A <style> element must go in the <head> section of the document, but it
    doesn't matter where in that section (save that it isn't something silly,
    such as a child of the <title>).

    Home is where the ~/.bashrc is
    David Dorward, Jan 1, 2007
  4. Richard Fangnail

    ProgramGeek Guest

    Who cares about who we are, can't we just live and love as equals!! <3

    But anyway, I have a code that's right down your ally basically. :)

    I've looked around as had a bit of trouble trying to find out how in
    the heck to -exclusively- change the background of "About Me"... Here
    is a staple myspace resource for the heck of it..
    http://www.pimp-my-profile.com/

    Tony Radcliffe

    ProgramGeek, Jan 7, 2007
  5. Richard Fangnail

    Andy Dingley Guest

    Richard Fangnail wrote:
    > Can you tell me

    No. You're asking about MySpace, this is a HTML newsgroup. MySpace's
    implementation is so screwed up that normal HTML practice just doesn't
    work over there. Either ask MySpace, find another MySpace user with the
    effect you want and steal it, or else abandon MySpace and get a web
    site instead.
    Andy Dingley, Jan 7, 2007