MySQL and ASP.NET question

Mvk

Hello;

I have a mysql database with a table column 'OrderUntil'. I declared this
column type: Time.
I get the value in my HTML code by using:
DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "OrderUntil");

Now I want to pass the resulting value to a function: GetHoursComboIndex as
follows:

GetHoursComboIndex((DateTime)(DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem,
"OrderUntil")))

The problem is: the DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "OrderUntil") value
cannot be casted to a DateTime value.
Any idea how I map the Time type OrderUntil column to a C# DateTime type ?
(or another type).

Regards
MVK