    you can point me an example that will be enough...

    Regards,
    Ferhat

    Jazzhouse, Oct 3, 2004

  2. "Jazzhouse" <> wrote...
    > I am using VC++ 7.0
    >
    > I want to send SQL statements to my MySQL Server.
    >
    > I know how mysql works but dont know much about how VC++ can handle this.
    >
    > I have ODBC drivers.
    >
    > I am not expecting anybody to tell me step by step what to do? But, if you
    > can point me an example that will be enough...

    Neither VC++ 7.0 nor SQL nor ODBC are topical here. Please ask
    in a VC++ or in a database programming newsgroup. Try newsgroups
    that start with 'microsoft.public.vc.'

    Victor

    Victor Bazarov, Oct 3, 2004

  3. Jazzhouse

    db Guest

    db, Oct 3, 2004
  4. Jazzhouse

    Mike Wahler Guest

    Re: [OT, redir] MySQL and C++

    "Jazzhouse" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I am using VC++ 7.0
    >
    > I want to send SQL statements to my MySQL Server.
    >
    > I know how mysql works but dont know much about how VC++ can handle this.
    >
    > I have ODBC drivers.
    >
    > I am not expecting anybody to tell me step by step what to do? But, if
    > you can point me an example that will be enough...

    None of your questions are about ISO standard C++,
    thus they're not topical here.

    For assistance with 'mysql', visit http://dev.mysql.com/

    For assitance with Visual C++, visit www.msdn.microsoft.com
    and/or visit newsgroup microsoft.public.vc.database

    -Mike

    Mike Wahler, Oct 3, 2004