mysql error

Discussion in 'Java' started by terry, Aug 18, 2003.

  1. terry

    terry Guest

    The following is a portion of my mysql script. When I run it, the line

    INSERT INTO cat VALUES (16,'套餐',1);//error line

    raises an error

    outfile disabled

    unknown command '\?

    :
    :
    CREATE TABLE `cat`
    (
    `id` int unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,
    `name` text NOT NULL,
    `catid` int,
    PRIMARY KEY (`id`),
    UNIQUE KEY `id` (`id`)
    )
    TYPE=MyISAM;
    :
    :
    INSERT INTO cat VALUES (14,'炒飯',6);
    INSERT INTO cat VALUES (16,'套餐',1);//error line

    :
    :

    I have checked that the chinese character "餐" raise the error.
    Do anyone know why and how to solve it?
    terry, Aug 18, 2003

  2. terry

    Loic Minier Guest

    * terry <>,
    18 Aug 2003 00:04:55 -0700:
    > I have checked that the chinese character "餐" raise the error.
    > Do anyone know why and how to solve it?

    What is the encoding of your base? Wouldn't a mysql-newsgroup be more
    adapted?

    --
    Loïc Minier <>
    Loic Minier, Aug 18, 2003