    Thanks.

    --
    Robert
    Robert Oschler, Jul 27, 2004

  2. Robert Oschler

    Byron Guest

    Hi Robert,

    If you visit the MySQL website, they list MySQLdb as the primary api for
    connecting to a MySQL database.

    http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/python.html

    Byron
    ---

    Byron, Jul 27, 2004

  3. Robert Oschler wrote:
    > I'm about to do some MySQL work with Python. In the Python Cookbook book
    > they talk about the MySQLdb module. Is that still the way to go or is there
    > something better (easier, newer, etc.)?

    MySQLdb is the way to go.

    -- Gerhard
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Gerhard_H=E4ring?=, Jul 27, 2004
  4. Robert Oschler

    The Jetman Guest

    "Robert Oschler" <no_replies@fake_email_address.invalid> wrote in message
    > I'm about to do some MySQL work with Python. In the Python Cookbook book
    > they talk about the MySQLdb module. Is that still the way to go or is

    there
    > something better (easier, newer, etc.)?
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > --
    > Robert

    I've used it and have had great success w/ it....Jet

    --

    =============== From the desk of Jethro Wright, III ================
    + If it's there, and you can see it, it's real. +

    The Jetman, Jul 27, 2004